Terms and Conditions
- The Trial Session offer applies once to new clients only.
- A 24-hour notice is required for change of all classes, otherwise the full fee will apply.
- Classes scheduled for Monday can only be modified till the previous Friday before end of day.
- Classes are 55 minutes long and by appointment only.
- All advance bookings must be pre-paid. Your booking is not valid until your payment has been received.
- Classes and packages purchased must be used within 3 months, are not transferable and no refunds will be given.
- For safety reasons clients arriving more than 10 minutes late may be refused admission and still be charged for that class.
- Due to the nature of the techniques I use, all sessions are “hands on” to ensure the safest and most effective workouts.
- In the Pilates studio, clients are kindly asked to wear clean, appropriate clothing (comfortable but not too baggy, no zip at the back or anything that can damage the equipment) and no shoes. Follow the etiquette of the machines and props, keeping them clean and organised as a courtesy for the next client. Be aware of the noise levels to respect others in the building.
- You are insured by FitPro Instructor Public and Teacher Liability Insurance.
I know of no reason why I shouldn’t undertake a course of exercise. I will inform my teacher (Judit Dobrai) about any changes in my health and medical conditions as soon as I become aware of it. I hereby release, acquit and forever discharge Pilates Reloaded, it’s employees, agents, representatives from any and all claims, causes of action, damages or judgements, whether in contract or in tort, for any inquiries including personal that may be incurred arising out of or in any way connected to my participation in classes. I understand the nature and effect of and accept the above terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, the studio is taking the following measures to ensure your safety:
- Enhanced cleaning measures are in place to disinfect all of the studio equipment before and after every session.
- Currently only private sessions are allowed or duets from the same household.
- Maintaining good room ventilation during the sessions.
- Longer transition times between sessions that may result in limited available appointments.
- The teacher will wear a mask or visor.
- There will be no hands on from the teacher or when it is required for your safety, the teacher will ask your consent before approaching you.
- Clients are kindly asked to stay home if they are feeling unwell or somebody in their household has Covid-19, wash hands before the start of the session and use the hand sanitisers provided.