Terms and Conditions
- The Trial Session offer applies once to new clients only.
- Classes are 55 minutes long and held by appointment only.
- All bookings must be pre-paid by bank transfer no later than 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- Your booking is not valid until your payment has been received.
- All classes and packages purchased must be used within 3 months, are non-transferable and no refunds will be given.
- A 48-hour notice is required to change all appointments, otherwise the full fee will apply.
- For safety reasons clients arriving more than 10 minutes late may be refused admission and still be charged for that class.
- Due to the nature of the techniques I use, all sessions are “hands on” to ensure the safest and most effective workouts.
- In the Pilates studio, clients are kindly asked to wear clean, appropriate clothing (comfortable but not too baggy, no zip or any jewellery that can damage the equipment) and no shoes. Follow the etiquette of the machines and props, keeping them clean and organised as a courtesy for the next client. Be aware of the noise levels to respect others in the building.
I know of no reason why I shouldn’t undertake a course of exercise. I will inform my teacher (Judit Dobrai) about any changes in my health and medical conditions as soon as I become aware of it. I hereby release, acquit and forever discharge Pilates Reloaded, it’s employees, agents, representatives from any and all claims, causes of action, damages or judgements, whether in contract or in tort, for any inquiries including personal that may be incurred arising out of or in any way connected to my participation in classes. I understand the nature and effect of and accept the above terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, the studio is taking the following measures to ensure your safety:
- Enhanced cleaning measures are in place to disinfect all of the studio equipment before and after every session.
- The studio is offering private and duet sessions only.
- Good room ventilation is ensured during and between sessions.
- Longer transition times between sessions may result in limited availability.
- The teacher is taking regular lateral flow tests and may wear a mask or visor.
- There will be no hands on from the teacher or when it is required for your safety, the teacher will ask your consent before approaching you.
- Clients are kindly asked to stay home if they are feeling unwell or somebody in their household has Covid-19, wash hands before the start of the session and use the hand sanitisers provided.